1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aircraft Images

Discussion in 'Other technical not related to ADSBx Feeding' started by Geoff Lane, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Geoff Lane

Geoff Lane Member

Folks,

Not sure if this is an ADSBx issue or Virtual Server.

Started feeding ADSBx recently, have a personal port under Custom Feeds, all working fine except no aircraft image appears when I select an aircraft.

I have VRS installed on my laptop, doesn't run 24/7 but when operating selected aircraft display an image, obviously set up for personal VRS and ADSBx VRS similar but I cannot see an obvious difference preventing the image showing.

Certainly not a major issue.

Geffers

Folks - can't see how to delete this post, just opened in Chrome and images appear to show, must be a Firefox issue but strangely fine on my local VRS but not on ADSBx

I'll investigate more.

Geoff

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. MDA

MDA Administrator Staff Member

Try to click Delete :)
    upload_2018-8-16_17-39-23.png

3. Geoff Lane

Geoff Lane Member

DELETE, silly word to use to delete something ;)

Having said that, now I get out my magnifying glass I do espy the delete option but only after YOUR post, perhaps maybe I can't delete once someone has replied.

Pleading mitigating circumstances for my missing the delete button; I did edit the post and it seems the delete is almost beside the edit option, can't believe I would have missed that - call the Ghostbusters.

Geoff

4. PSIMPSON

PSIMPSON New Member

Hi adsbexchange,
    With Airbus taking over the Bombardier C series aircrafts, the new designator A221 & A223 is now showing on some aircraft.
    Unfortunately the aircraft showing the new Airbus designator are appearing on radar with prop aircraft straight wings noted on Swiss A223 HB-JCQ/R
    Other Swiss aircrafts showing under BCS1 & BCS3 are showing the correct aircraft jet swept back wings image.
    Can i ask adsbexchange if they can put the A221 & A223 designator aircraft to show the same aircraft image as the BCS1 & BCS3 aircrafts.
    Thank you kindly
    psimpson

PS uploaded image below so you can see.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  5. PSIMPSON

PSIMPSON New Member