ADS-B Exchange is looking for Ham Radio Clubs that would be interested in hosting an ADS-B feeder, this can be at a clubhouse, repeater site, or a members house. There is no cost to apply. If you don’t receive a feeder immediately, we will keep your info for future shipments.
If you are selected to receive a feeder, ADSBx will provide your club all needed equipment and technical support to get the feeder running.
In return, we ask you provide a suitable location to mount the antenna, a reliable Internet connection, and agree to keep the feeder online at all times.
If you are interested please contact the ADSBx Team through our Contact Page. Please be prepared to provide info about your club and the location you plan to install the equipment.
Why is this important to ADSBx?
Feeder data is used to provide FREE support services to search and rescue, researchers, and other organizations that cannot afford the ludicrous fees for data from commercial sites.
ADSBexchange.com can’t do it alone. We need your assistance and generosity!
If demand exceeds supply priority will be given to clubs in or near the following areas:
- Alabama – Central including Montgomery
- Alaska – All areas including Anchorage and Adak
- Arizona – Flagstaff, Lake Havasu City, and Page
- Arkansas – All Areas
- California – Bakersfield, Visalia, Ridgecrest, and other areas in East Central Area
- Florida – Belle Glades, Naples, Panama City, Apalachicola, Cape Coral/Fort Myers, and anywhere in The Keys
- Hawaii – Islands of Oahu and Maui
- Idaho – Lewiston and Twin Falls
- Kansas – Wichita and
- Louisiana – New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and anywhere on the Gulf Coast
- Mississippi – Jackson and Hattiesburg
- Montana – All areas
- Nebraska – Whole State
- Nevada – Central and North
- New Mexico – South East
- North Dakota – All Areas
- Puerto Rico – Central and South
- South Dakota – All Areas including Aberdeen
- Texas – Amarillo and South West
- Washington – Lewiston and Kennewick
- West Virginia – All Areas for low altitude tracking